What has “change” brought us so far?
- The new secretary of the treasury either cheated on his taxes, or is too stupid to figure out TurboTax, either way, I don’t want him.
- We have a set time table for surrender in Iraq.
- We are going to close Guantanamo Bay prison, I wonder what over populated American prison we’re going to make a terrorist target by housing them there.
- There is a proposed “stimulus package” that is really just a spending bill, most of which won’t be spent until next year, somehow that’s supposed to help the economy now.
- The US government will now fund abortions in other countries.
- Our new president’s first interview after his inauguration was with Al-Arabiya.
That’s just a few things, and we’re only 1 week and 1 day into his presidency. I hope his goals turn around soon, or we could be in a lot of trouble.